Client Interaction Policies & Procedures
The following policies and procedures are set forth to maintain our high quality of service in a professionally, relaxed atmosphere.
Preparing for your massage:
- For your first session, allow an extra fifteen minutes to complete a health history, client consent for treatment form and discuss your needs and concerns
- Arrive on time for scheduled appointment. Sessions beginning late due to late client will end at appointed time and are full price.
- Remove all jewelry to allow practitioner access to your hands, arms and neck.
- Use the rest room prior to session to permit greater relaxation.
- Inform the practitioner of any changes in your health condition, areas that need particular attention or areas that you’d prefer not to have addressed.
- You control your massage. Inform the practitioner if you’d like more or less pressure, if you prefer the music louder, softer or no music at all or whether you are too warm or too cold. Communication is the key to a successful session.
- Be free from the affects of drugs and alcohol.
- Appointments may be booked by phone, text, or online for next day or later. Same day appointments are booked at Therapists discretion and availability.
- Cancellation: 24 hours notice of cancellation is necessary or client will be charged full price of massage. Emergency cancellations are determined at the practitioner’s discretion.
- Payment in full is expected for all services rendered at time of appointment. Cash, Checks, Mastercard & Visa are accepted ($30 charge on all returned checks). Gift Certificates are available. Transfer of Gift Certificates are at the practitioner’s discretion. Appointments set for use of a gift certificate that end in NO SHOW or last minute cancellation are considered used/invalid.
- Refunds are determined at practitioner’s discretion.
- The therapist reserves the right to terminate any session or refuse any client.
- Sexual harassment and sexual advances are grounds for immediate termination of the session and payment in full is expected.
Client Treatment Policy
As the practitioner we will:
- Abide by the same courtesies as mentioned above.
- Always treat the client with respect.
- Regard the client’s health and well-being as our primary concern.
- Perform knowledgeable, competent services within our scope of practice.
- Uphold the highest standards of professionalism and safety.
- Provide clearly posted prices and notify clients of price changes prior to sessions.
- Act as a resource of education information, consultation and support.